Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lazarus Awake

Well Google's takeover of Blogger somehow fucked up my log-in many months ago and part of the reason I've posted nothing since january was an inability to log-in (I tried every method of fix, albeit half-heartedly and when it wasn't rejecting my password it was saying my blog no longer existed. The blog existed and people could read it, I just couldn't EDIT it).

So I'm finally relenting and starting a new one...shit. Don't know why exactly...my life is still in ruins (things have never been worse financially and socially and professionally...and emotionally). But given the reading I've been doing and the interesting tidbits that I still glean about comics (despite having ignored all internet message boards for the past 9-months) I still get the urge to share, as I did in the library today.

So welcome back all (none) of you. I'm just whistling in the desert.

No comments: